Important information for those organising a float:
- All floats must be decorated by 11.30am, ready for collection on Lilias Day.
- People going on the floats should meet their float in Troubridge Ave at 12noon. There will be no parking in the the streets around this area. Please travel on foot if possible. Parking is available on Miliken Park Road, over the footbridge.
- Children will disembark from the floats after the parade on Wheatlands Drive.
Taking part in the parade:
- Partipants in the historic parade should gather, fully costumed, at Ladysmith Ave for 12.15pm.
- Band members should gather at their muster points on Tandlehill Rd for 12.15pm.
- Vintage vehicles should gather at the allocated muster points for 12noon.
Taking a stall:
- Stall holders should be in the park by 11am and set up for 12noon.
- You will have a stall number that will correspond with a marked out stall space in the park.
- Stall spaces are roughly 5m x 5m.
- You must provide your own tables, gazebo, tent etc.
- Only one vehicle will be allowed in the park per stall. Vehicles can park behind the allocated stall space and must display their parking permit.
- No vehicles are allowed to move in the park between 11am - 5pm.
Decorating your house, business or premises:
- Please notify us of your name and address if you are decorating your house or premises, or making a scarecrow. We don't want you to miss out on the judging! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook.
- Judging starts at 10am so please have your property ready then.